Call For Paper and Poster Presentations
Executive Committee invites presentation abstracts.
If you have thought presented before, PhilaSUG is an excellent venue for first-timers.
Are you looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge about SAS and learn from other experts?
Paper presentations are the ultimate way to not only gain recognition for your expertise among fellow SAS®. professionals but also contribute and expand the dialogue and sharing of ideas - a practice that has distinguished the SAS community and attendees of SAS Global Forum for decades.
Benefits to You
- Professional development. Hone your business and communication skills and demonstrate them to your employer to help you take the next step in your career.
- Educational process. Use the process of preparing a paper as an avenue to find better ways to deal with programming issues.
- Insightful feedback. Get helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to programming problems.
- Key connections. Increase your visibility and leadership potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in your industry and in the SAS community.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas and participating in social functions with other members of the SAS community.
Benefits to Your Organization
- Increased visibility. Gain exposure for your organization by delivering a presentation, participating in a question-and-answer session and having your presentation information published on the conference Web site and in the conference program and proceedings.
- Positive client impressions. Demonstrate your technological, business and communication skills to clients.
- Internal dialogue. Use practice talks and the review of paper drafts to communicate ideas and spark discussion across your organization.
- Innovation. Position your organization at the forefront of new ideas for efficiency, quality control and the latest technologies.
Benefits to the SAS Community
- Industry knowledge. Continue to build a growing body of useful, practical solutions to problems experienced by programmers from organizations within specific industries, including banking and financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Idea contribution. Enrich the experience of attendees and contribute to the sharing of ideas that all attendees value.
- New leadership Take a first step toward assuming a leadership role within PhilaSUG.
If this is of interest to you, PhilaSUG invites you to submit an electronic abstract and bio for either a poster or oral presentation by using our
Presentations can range from ten minute coders corner tips to
50 minutes talks. Both new and previously presented topics are welcome.
If you wish to participate in the
PhilaSUG 2019 Sring Meeting
Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted using our online submission form (see "Abstract Submission" button above) no later than end of day
Sunday, April 21, 2019 . Shortly after that deadline your abstract will be reviewed. Authors will be notified of their acceptance / rejection
shortly after the submission deadline.
|Date:||Wednesday, June 5th
|Time:|| 1 PM |
2200 Renaissance Boulevard, |
King of Prussia, PA 19406
There are lots of great sites on the Internet
pertaining to public speaking. We've collected some interesting resources we hope
you'll find useful:
[ Get CoffeeCup - HTML Editor & Web Design Software ]