Call For Paper and Poster Presentations
Executive Committee requests presentation abstracts.
If you have thought about giving a presentation to PhilaSUG but weren't sure what's involved, these guidelines should clear things up for you. If you
haven't thought about giving a presentation, perhaps you should think about it.
Are you looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge about SAS and learn from other experts?
Paper presentations are the ultimate way to not only gain recognition for your expertise among fellow SAS®. professionals but also contribute and expand the dialogue and sharing of ideas - a practice that has distinguished the SAS community and attendees of SAS Global Forum for decades.
Benefits to You
- Professional development. Hone your business and communication skills and demonstrate them to your employer to help you take the next step in your career.
- Educational process. Use the process of preparing a paper as an avenue to find better ways to deal with programming issues.
- Insightful feedback. Get helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to programming problems.
- Key connections. Increase your visibility and leadership potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in your industry and in the SAS community.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas and participating in social functions with other members of the SAS community.
Benefits to Your Organization
- Increased visibility. Gain exposure for your organization by delivering a presentation, participating in a question-and-answer session and having your presentation information published on the conference Web site and in the conference program and proceedings.
- Positive client impressions. Demonstrate your technological, business and communication skills to clients.
- Internal dialogue. Use practice talks and the review of paper drafts to communicate ideas and spark discussion across your organization.
- Innovation. Position your organization at the forefront of new ideas for efficiency, quality control and the latest technologies.
Benefits to the SAS Community
- Industry knowledge. Continue to build a growing body of useful, practical solutions to problems experienced by programmers from organizations within specific industries, including banking and financial services, retail, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Idea contribution. Enrich the experience of attendees and contribute to the sharing of ideas that all attendees value.
- New leadership Take a first step toward assuming a leadership role within PhilaSUG.
If this is of interest to you,participants are invited to submit electronic abstracts and bio for either a poster or oral presentation.
please submit an abstract and bio by using our
Presentations can be from a ten minute coders corner type presentation to
50 minutes or they can be a poster. We're looking for new or previously presented presentations.
If you wish to participate in the
PhilaSUG 2017 Fall Meeting
Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted using our online submission form (see "Online Abstract Submission" button above) no later than end of day
September 17, 2017 . Thereafter, abstracts will be reviewed. Authors will be notified of their acceptance / rejection shortly after the submission deadline.
|Date:|| Tuesday, November 28, 2017 |
|Time:|| 1 PM |
|Host:|| Penn State Great Valley |
|Location:|| 30 E. Swedesford Road
Malvern PA 19355
There are lots of great sites on the Internet
pertaining to public speaking. We've collected some interesting resources we hope
you'll find useful:
[ Get CoffeeCup - HTML Editor & Web Design Software ]